iSafe SegBoard Buggy Board Sit Or Step Pram Board - Inca Complete With Saddle Seat PLUS
An optional Buggy Pram Board for when toddlers legs get tired.
The iSafe SegBoard has been designed especially for on the go. This great perfect partner eliminates the need for a double buggy when you have younger and older children.
Your older child can also catch a ride on the back of the pram or stroller.
Easy to attach to your on 99% of all strollers buggies and prams.
Complete With Saddle Seat
Colour: Black & Printed
Large Rubber Wheels With Suspension, Superbly Easy To Steer And Robust Construction
No Tools Required, Can Be Fitted To Any Stroller Pram Or Buggy In Less Than 5 Minutes*, After You Read And Understand The Instructions :).
Luxury iSafe SegBoard Step Sit Is A High Quality Stroller Pram Board - Fully Universal* Super Easy To Attach & Detach, Wide & High Construction Allows Ease Of Use
Accommodates Saddle & Saddle Plus With Ease! But A Must Have Additional Accessory Especially When Out And About For Long Periods.
The Segboard By iSafe fits 99% of buggies, prams, strollers and is compatible with more than 99% of latest products from isafe, obaby, hauck, icandy, graco, quinny and many more brands.
Sitting the Segboard Step Sit Board to your stroller/pram could not be easier:
1. Simply install the wheels until you hear a click.
2. Install the extendable arms.
3. Install the connectors to your pram/buggy (find the most suitable place on the main support bars, close to the wheels)
4. Attach the SegBoard to your pram/stroller.
5. Make necessary adjustments to the level of the board.
6. Adjust the length for easy walking.
7. Make sure all the parts are fitted correctly and safely (do not over-tighten the parts)
:) You are good to go!
• Safety First
1. Your Child's Safety Is Your Responsibility!
2. Take extra care when out and about on uneven surfaces, avoid using this product off road or take extra care when you do so.
3. Take extra care when crossing the road! Make sure your child is off the SegBoard when going up and down the curbs.
4. Do NOT use the SegBoard on escalators or moving platforms!
5. For more safety tips please refer to the instructions manual.
> The SegBoard is designed to help parents and toddlers when out and about.
> Superior to its rivals, easy fitting and its design agility makes the SegBoard the best choice on the market today!
< You may find it hard to "reverse" if the child is standing on it.