is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but it won't ship until it becomes available again.
Superior quality mattress from BABY TRAVEL, quality at its best.
- This quality mattress has a high tensile coil spring unit with a foam surround and includes an inner strong gauze to protect the foam from the spring.
- A quilted cover gives extra comfort that is zipped for easy removal and washable
- Exceptional care has been taken in the design of these mattresses to ensure that each mattress meets the exacting standards of the nursery industry.
- BS7177:2008 - Specification for resistance to ignition of mattresses, mattress pads, divans and bed bases.
- BS EN 597-1:1995 - Furniture Assessment for the ignitability of mattresses and upholstered bed bases (part 1 - ignition source: smouldering cigarette).
- BS EN 597-2:1995 - Furniture Assessment of the ignitability of mattresses and upholstered bed bases (Part 2: ignition source: match flame equivalent).
- BS1877: part 10 : 1997 - Domestic Bedding - Part 10. Specification for mattresses and bumpers for children's cots, perambulators and similar domestic articles.
- BS EN ISO 12947-4:1999 - Textiles - Determination of the abrasion resistance of fabrics by the Martindale method BS3379:2005 - Combustion modified flexible polyurethane cellular materials for loadbearing applications - specification.
- BS3173:1996 Spring units for mattresses.
- Each component has been carefully selected and assessed for safety, purity and comfort.
- All Baby Travel cot and cot bed mattresses are suitable for placing baby in the feet to foot position as recommended by FSIDS and are manufactured without the use of Antimony, Phosphorus or any Arsenic based fire retardant treatments.
- Size: 139 x 69 x 14 cm.