is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but it won't ship until it becomes available again.
All in one Travel System Zipped Rain Cover
- NEW Raincover Rain cover for pram carrycot HAUCK CONDOR
- Our rain covers are made in the World's best factory for baby goods. So rest assured our products are profesionally made.
- You will see it once you receive it
- HIGH QUALITY PRODUCT
- BRAND NEW
- 2/3 workings day for delivery
- We pay Royal Mail, Parcel Force and other couriers for next day delivey however is not a guaranteed delivery therefore contact us if not received
- within 3 working days so we can chase the item for and help you
- SALES/HELPLINE TEL 0871 2880873
- THIS RAIN COVER IS DESIGNED TO FIT THE HUCK CONDOR PVC complies to EN71 Euro standards. PVC has UVA protection and is 250 micron thick and not 180 micron which is normally used on cheap rain covers or plastic. Our PVC is soft and supple unlike other PVC's that stick together and are difficult to unfold.
- Carefully designed and professionally made in our factories. Rest assured this is the best quality/value product.
- Elasticated Presstuds to the front..... no more cheap hooks that break every 2 minutes....
- Elasticated to the front and the back for superb fit.
- UV Protection.
- ZIPPED Carry handle/window opening flap.
- Fully ventilated.
- Easy throw over design.
- Designed to fit perfect ( Fits perfect over the carrycot however a bit tight to the back seat when on carrycot mode, we had to make a choice make it bigger would have made the product too large and not siutable when on travel system mode or stroller mode, please refer to the images showing with carrycot on).
- 250 Micron thick plastic.
- Crystal clear plastic for excellent visibility.
- Black binding all around (this will protect the stiching and allow longer durability).
- Small fold away for storage.
- Once wet clean with a dry cloth, keep in open in dry airy place until dry.
- Never leave your child unattended whilst the cover is on stroller/carseat/carrycot.
- Read product instructions and keep for future reference.